Practicing in dangerous environments
HoloCrane Simulator is a mixed reality trainer for mobile crane operator, based on Microsoft’s technology: HoloLens.
The experience can be done alone or shared with others thanks to our own MultiLens technology (several HoloLens connected together).
This solution enables trainee operators to:
- Practice in familiar surroundings
- Use a real industrial remote control/handset
- Improve their performance in operating a crane safely thanks to holograms.
- No dangerous handling, no isolation as with VR and no loss of reference points...
- Supports multiple remote control inputs
- Supports multiple crane models
- Show mixed reality robustness in terms of education and training (unparalleled 3D handling, use of real environment, immersion…)
- Facilitate jobs that are hazarduous and/or based on expensive equipment (better efficiency, better implication of the trainee, safety, economy of scale…)
- Microsoft Hololens
- Unity Engine
- Tools (innovations from our studio): Connection with a real crane handset, Multilens
- The user feels more confident and in control of his job
- Handling in real but safe situation
- Accessibility of user experience, especially designed to be as natural and fluid as possible.