HoloForge Interactive is Asobo Studio's B2B branch focusing on adapting holographic solutions for our clients.
Since 2014 we are pioneers in the mixed reality era, always on the lookout for new talented people to join us in crafting the future of holographic computing.
- Development of embedded applications on HoloLens
- Development of user interfaces / ergonomics
- Interconnection of the applications with our partners’ third-party platforms
- Development and promotion (internal / external) of Holoforge’s proprietary technologies
- Good knowledge of Unity required
- Mastery of c # and object-oriented development languages
In order to consolidate the versatility of our team, we would like each candidate to have at least one of the following competencies:
- 3D (OpenGL, DirectX, HLSL, ...)
- Windows 10 (XAML, C++)
- Mobile (iPhone, Android)
- Server (NodeJS, Java, Docker, DevOps / IT (Linux / Windows) ...)
- Embedded (Arduino, Raspberry PI)
- Image processing (Recognition of objects, gestures, ...)
As a plus…
- Agile development experience (continuous integration, TDD, code review, etc.)
- Publishing experience (OpenSource, Patent, ...)
- Experience of 5 years minimum
- Good interpersonal skills (oral / written)
- Ability to fit into an environment subject to high quality and confidentiality requirements
- Ability to question oneself, taste for challenge, reactivity and pro active temperament will be essential to integrate this multidisciplinary and pluri-cultural team (programmers, artists, designers, ...)
- For non French speakers, fluent English is imperative
- French speaking would be a plus
This position may require some trips in France and abroad for the deployment and development of our products.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Joining the team also means taking advantage of our internal social policy.
- Our Quality of life (Brand new office, nice lunch area, South-western France ‘art de vivre’,…)
- Our daily + (Lunch vouchers, public transportation subsidy, relocation services, free fruits, cakes and beverages…)
- Our additional compensation (Free complementary health insurance, Christmas vouchers, annual bonus, profit sharing…)