HoloLens Developer (M/F)
If you are a fan of new technologies, love coffee and enjoy really pushing yourself, keep reading -this will interest you! We are always looking for new talent to work on our HoloLens projects, Microsoft’s mixed reality headset.
Who are we?
Holoforge is the Asobo studio division responsible for developing applications on HoloLens since 2011, in BtoB or BtoC. You would join a pioneering and ambitious team in the world of holography, creating concrete solutions to the needs of major French and international groups of companies (aeronautics, energy, training etc.).
We are therefore always on the lookout for really passionate and inquisitive people eager to explore this innovative sector where you must never be afraid to keep on learning.
As we are a team on a human scale, this project will require you to be very autonomous and proactive in your work.
- You have a certain ease in oral and written communication.
- You are able to work in an environment subject to high quality and confidentiality requirements.
- Ability to question, taste for challenge, reactivity and strength of proposal will be assets to integrate this multidisciplinary (programmers, graphic designers, designers, …) and multicultural team.
This position may require occasional travel in France and abroad for the deployment and development of products.
Your technical skills
- Perfect knowledge of Unity required
- Knowledge of C# and object-oriented development
In order to consolidate the versatility of our team, we want each candidate to have at least one of the following areas of expertise at an advanced level:
- 3D (OpenGL, DirectX, HLSL,…)
- Windows 10 (XAML, C++)
- Mobile (iPhone, Android)
- Server (NodeJS, Java, Docker, Outil DevOps/IT (Linux/Windows)…)
- Embedded (Arduino, Raspberry PI)
- Image processing (Object recognition, gesture recognition,…)
- Experience in Agile development (continuous integration, TDD, code review, etc.)
- Publishing experience (OpenSource, Patent, …)
Do you recognize yourself? Then this challenge is for you! Here are more details on what will be expected of you.
- You will develop embedded applications on HoloLens
- You will participate in the development of user interfaces / ergonomics
- You will need to ensure that the applications are interconnected with the partners’ third party platforms.
- You will ensure the development and promotion (internal/external) of Holoforge proprietary technologies.
Don’t hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your resume and cover letter (and a link to your site, or other projects… whatever you want!).
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Or you can also visit our LinkedIn, Facebook page, or Twitter account, there’s a lot to discover about life in Asobo! And you’ll see, sometimes we make pancakes!
See you soon !