QA Tester (M/F)
If you are a fan of new technologies, love coffee and enjoy really pushing yourself, keep reading -this will interest you! We are always looking for new talent to work on our HoloLens projects, Microsoft’s mixed reality headset.
Who are we?
Holoforge is the Asobo studio division responsible for developing applications on HoloLens since 2011, in BtoB or BtoC. You would join a pioneering and ambitious team in the world of holography, creating concrete solutions to the needs of major French and international groups of companies (aeronautics, energy, training etc.).
We are therefore always on the lookout for really passionate and inquisitive people eager to explore this innovative sector where you must never be afraid to keep on learning.
As we are a team on a human scale, this project will require you to be very autonomous and proactive in your work.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are able to express yourself clearly and concisely in written and oral communication.
- You can be flexible in your work schedule.
- You have a good level of English
Do you recognize yourself? Then this challenge is for you! Here are more details on what will be expected of you.
This position may require occasional travel in France and abroad for the deployment and development of products.
- You will be in charge of maintaining and updating the bug database.
- You will follow a pre-established reporting process and will contribute to its improvement / evolution.
- You will have to prioritize the importance of the bugs you encounter to identify the most critical ones.
- You won’t forget to communicate bugs to the development teams, make sure they are properly taken into account and check their correction.
- You will supervise user tests and report the results to the development team.
- You will have to create versions of applications under development and ensure technical follow-up.
Don’t hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your resume and cover letter (and a link to your site, or other projects… whatever you want!).
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Or you can also visit our LinkedIn, Facebook page, or Twitter account, there’s a lot to discover about life in Asobo! And you’ll see, sometimes we make pancakes!
See you soon !