Within the context of its business activities, HoloForge Interactive which belongs to the company Asobo Studio, whose registered office is at 23 parvis des Chartrons 33000 Bordeaux, France, needs to collect and process information, some of which is characterized as “personal data”. Asobo Studio attaches great importance to respecting your privacy, will only use data responsibly and for a precise purpose, and will treat these data as confidential.
2 types of data may be collected on the website www.holoforge.io:
- Data transmitted directly
This means data which you transmit directly via the contact form or by direct email contact. The fields “given name and surname” and “email address” are required information on the contact form.
- The data are collected automatically. When you visit the site, once you have given your consent, we are able to collect “web analytics” type data on your browsing habits, the duration of your visit, your IP address, and the type and version of your browser. The technology used is a cookie.
Use of data
The data that you transmit to us directly are used to re-contact you and/or within the context of any request you make to us. “Web analytics” data are collected anonymously (by logging anonymous IP addresses) by Google Analytics, and enable us to measure our website’s audience, visits and any errors so that we can constantly improve user experience. These data are used by Asobo Studio, the data controller, and will never be transferred to a third party or used for purposes other than those detailed above.
Personal data can only be collected once the user has given their consent. This consent is validly collected (boxes to tick alongside the contact form), and is freely given, clear and unambiguous.
The data will be kept for a maximum of 3 years.
Here is the list of cookies used and their purpose:
- Google Analytics cookies: Web analytics
- YouTube cookies: When you view a page with a YouTube video
- Agreed cookie: Enables your acceptance of cookies to be saved so you are not prompted when you next visit the website.
Your rights concerning personal data
You have the right to access and request the rectification or erasure of all your personal data. You may also withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
The data protection officer
For any additional information or a request to rectify your data, please contact us via our contact form.